EvilInc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the members of EvilInc Server6/7 call of gods

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purgatory guides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKat
V.I.P
V.I.P
LadyKat

My Character
Call Of Gods Arena: 1000

Purgatory guides Empty
PostSubject: Purgatory guides   Purgatory guides I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Purgatory Guides
1. Please write level room and boss form on all formations
2. the use of videos,pics are allowed as long as they are to do with the subject of purgatory abyss
Have fun LK
Back to top Go down
https://evilinc.forumotion.com
Zeldo
Nooblette
Nooblette

Purgatory guides Empty
PostSubject: Layer 4, Room 15!!(:   Purgatory guides I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 am

Level: 125
Formation:Left Hammerhead
Counter Formation: Left Guard, Left Feint
Recommended Formation:

Left Guard:

Water Element¹ Tramp Master² Bark Monster X

Tramp Master Tramp Master Tramp Master X

¹Water Element: This Water Element is recommended as an agility hero with dodge skills. If it gets hit it's dead, so make sure it has High Agility and High Attack. If it doesn't dodge it will get 1 shot off which can still be plenty as long as it goes first.
²Tramp Master: This Tramp Master is recommended as an agility or a very high speed attack hero. The unit in front of it is an archer and you will need to either one shot it or hit it hard enough first where it's attack doesn't hurt you too much. The tramp behind this one can also be fast enough to kill the archer as well if you're missing the fire power to kill the archer with the first tramp but it can cost you the match depending on dodges/crits/double strikes.
*Note: Typically you'll have 4 -5 rounds to kill the boss. Since he's on the left side with only one thing in the way it does make it slightly easier just depends on your power on which round your Column two tramps will start working on the boss.

Left Feint:

Bandit¹ X Bark Monster Bark Monster

Tramp Master X Tramp Master Tramp Master

¹Bandit: This Bandit is recommended as an Agility Dodge tank. You will want to get lucky on dodges in order to win with this formation. It has been used to win, but takes a few tries
*Note: Some other things that would be helpful for players to know. A 2,600 Unit Tank with 8,400 Def and 6,500 Vitality can take 2 Hits from this boss before dying with Barks. The current method to acquire those stats is 2 piece Firedust, 2 piece Evil Spirit, 3 Piece Berial Set, and then you have 1 piece left over. I'd suggest Temir's Heart or Ice Tyrant Cloth if you don't have Fire Dust Chest.

Enjoy,

Zeldo
Back to top Go down

Purgatory guides
Page 1 of 1